If you have a fabulous feline in your home, you will love this Crochet Cat Cave Free Pattern that’s a real Pussy Paradise …
Cats bring so much enjoyment to your world and now you can return the favor. Everyone needs a special place to hang out and that includes your feline friend.
Cat’s spend so much time sleeping and are amongst the top ‘sleepers’ in the animal kingdom, hardly a surprise!
Our own Cat who recently passed in her 20th year, slept about 22 hours a day! Before we go on, we’d love to share some amazing facts about Cats that you may not know ..
- Cats are one of, if not the most, popular pet in the world.
- There are over 500 million domestic cats in the world.
- Cats and humans have been associated for nearly 10000 years.
- Cats conserve energy by sleeping for an average of 13 to14 hours a day.
- Cats have flexible bodies and teeth adapted for hunting small animals such as mice and rats.
- A group of cats is called a clowder, a male cat is called a tom, a female cat is called a molly or queen while young cats are called kittens.
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
- Domestic cats usually weigh around 4 kilograms (8 lb 13 oz) to 5 kilograms (11 lb 0 oz).
- The heaviest domestic cat on record is 21.297 kilograms (46 lb 15.2 oz).
- Cats can be lethal hunters and very sneaky, when they walk their back paws step almost exactly in the same place as the front paws did beforehand, this keeps noise to a minimum and limits visible tracks.
- Cats have powerful night vision, allowing them to see at light levels six times lower than what a human needs in order to see.
- Cats have excellent hearing and powerful sense of smell.
- Older cats can at times act aggressively towards kittens.
- Domestic cats love to play, this is especially true with kittens who love to chase toys and play fight. Play fighting among kittens may be a way for them to practice and learn skills for hunting and fighting.
- On average cats live for around 12 to 15 years.
- Cats spend a large amount of time licking their coats to keep them clean.
- Feral cats are often seen as threats to native animals.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Don’t you love this gorgeous Cat Cave? This one is for sale on Etsy. We just had to share for those of you that would like to purchase one for your furbaby, you can get yours here —> Crochet Cat Cave
Here’s another version of the Cat Crochet Cave that is available on Etsy. You can get yours here
Here’s another super cute idea from Dabbles and Babbles and it’s a fabulous free pattern. This is an easy, beginner friendly project your pussy cat will love. Get the free pattern here
We haven’t forgotten our Knitters. We have found a cute free pattern to make your own Cat Cave. Grab your pattern here
This granny square crochet dog house is inspiration only – no pattern but easy enough to recreate – so cute!
We love this cute Crochet Cat Toy and it’s so easy to make and your furbaby is going to love it! This is a wonderful free pattern from ‘Dabbles and Babbles’ and you can find it here
These Crochet Cat Hats have been so popular and we have a whole post dedicated to them. You can view them all here
This adorable Cat Crochet Cave has a free pattern on the Bloggers Site. You need to scroll to the end of the referring post where pattern is written in English. Details are here