Do you have Chickens? If so, this Crochet Egg Gathering Apron Pattern will be just what you are looking for. This is genius!
To say we got clucky over this eggcellent idea is an understatement! Our community loves Chooks, and many have them at home in their yards.
The other thing they are mad for is Crochet. When we discovered this fantastic idea we knew we had to share. We are talking about this Crochet Egg Gathering Apron Pattern and it’s free!
This is pure genius and you will never break an egg again. How handy will it be? This would also make a wonderful handmade gift for your chicken loving friends!
Don’t Crochet but would like to purchase an Egg Gathering Apron? They are available for sale on Etsy —> Get yours here
Pattern Creator Special Notes
- Size J crochet hook
- Upholstery needle for sewing
- Bobby pins (for stitch markers)
- Approx: 725 yards of Acrylic/Cotton blend (size 4, medium weight)
- ***pictured: Hobby Lobby’s “Denim in Color” in Gray
- 4″ square = 12 hdc sts wide, 11 hdc sts tall
- ***gauge isn’t too awfully important, unless you crochet VERY tight or VERY loose.