There is something about Piglets that is so cute! Now you make your own little family with this free Crochet Pig Pattern!
Pigs are so incredibly cute and what could be more adorable than these Crochet versions. We have put together a heap of the most popular Pinterest Pins and we know you are going to love them. You’ll even find Peppa Pig featuring in this adorable collection.
Be sure that you watch the video tutorial too. Scroll our page all the way to the end so that you don’t miss any of them. As you go be sure that you Pin your favourite ideas.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Fun Facts About Pigs That You Didn’t Know -:
- Pigs are intelligent animals.
- Like humans, pigs are omnivores, meaning they eat both plants and other animals.
- A pig’s snout is an important tool for finding food in the ground and sensing the world around them.
- Pigs have an excellent sense of smell.
- There are around 2 billion pigs in the world.
- Humans farm pigs for meat such as pork, bacon and ham.
- Some people like to keep pigs as pets.
- Wild pigs (boar) are often hunted in the wild.
- In some areas of the world, wild boars are the main source of food for tigers.
- Feral pigs that have been introduced into new areas can be a threat to the local ecosystem.
- Relative to their body size, pigs have small lungs.
Crochet Pig Pattern – What You Need -:
- Red Heart Comfort Color Code: 3133
- 4.5mm hook *use a smaller hook if you see gaps in your stitches
- blunt end yarn needle for sewing
- 100% polyester stuffing
- felt, paint, buttons, or yarn for eyes or safety eyes ( I used a 10mm safety eye)
This pattern uses the following stitches:
- st = stitch
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- 2tog = crochet 2 stitches together
- f/o = finish off
Crochet Pig Pattern Video Tutorial -:
Sharon is the creator of the above Crochet Pigs and she has created a very in depth video tutorial that you can follow along with. It is a longer video so you can pause and fast forward the areas that you are familiar with. At the end of the video, it links to another video that shows you how to make the clothes. You can view the video above ⇑
Need Yarn? Craftsy have some great deals in their clearance section —> Check out the bargain bin here
Pigs Crochet Pattern —> here
Peppa Pig Free Crochet Pattern via Amigurumi Today—> here
Peppa Pig Free Crochet Pattern via Amigurumi Today —> here
Pig Slippers free pattern. Get the details here
The above Crochet Pig Pattern can be found in our ‘Cutest Crochet’ Post here
These adorable Crochet Piglet Booties and you are going to love to make them. You can grab the pattern here
Grab this Peppa Pig Crochet Pattern here
These adorable Crochet Pigs were found here
Isn’t this a super cute design, you can find this Crochet Pig Pillow Free Pattern here
get pattern via Etsy —> Crochet Pig Pattern
How cute are these Country Cuddlers and they are fabulous free patterns. Find them here
We love this 3 Little Pigs Crochet Pillow and it’s another fabulous free pattern. You can find the details here