Learn how to fold a fitted sheet like a Pro – We’ve got Diagrams plus Martha Stewart struts her stuff in a video. Watch now.
Did you know that according to Google, 27,000 people a month search ‘how to fold a fitted sheet. Chances are you are one of them. If you are rolling your sheets into a ball and stuffing it in a cupboard, take heart, you are far from alone.
Help is on hand though. You can learn how to fold your fitted sheets like a Pro. It’s very easy and we’re you will have a friend who would love to know too!
Be sure to scroll our post all the way to the end. We have included a written and video Tutorial that shows you how to fold a fitted sheet PLUS we’ve included some other tips and tricks you won’t want to miss. Be sure that you Pin your favorites.
Fitted Sheet Infographic Source
How to Fold A Fitted Sheet Easy Tips-:
1. Stand holding the sheet by the two adjacent corners of one of the shorter edges. With the sheet inside out, place one hand in each of these two corners.
2. Bring your right hand to your left, and fold the corner in your right hand over the one in your left, enveloping it. Next, reach down and pick up the corner that is hanging in front; bring it up, and fold it over the two corners in your left hand; the corner that’s showing will be inside out.
3. Bring the last corner up, and fold it over the others; with its right side showing, it should envelop the other three corners.
4. Lay the folded sheet on a flat surface and straighten it into the shape shown.
5. Fold the two edges in so all the elastic is hidden.
6. Fold the sheet into a rectangle.
7. Continue folding until rectangle is the size you want it to be.
How To Fold A Fitted Sheet Easy Video Tutorial
We’ve included this handy Video that features Martha in all her glory. Here she shows you just how easy it is and shares a few tips and tricks of her own. Click the Video above ⇑
How To Fold Fitted Sheet via Angela Says