Are you on the hunt for a Crochet Messenger Bag Pattern? We have found some great ideas you will love. Watch the video too ..
A Messenger Bag is ideal for daily use. It comes in so handy and will accommodate all your larger items with absolute ease. It’s also perfect for your Laptop.
It also works well for a Nappy Change Bag and with its shoulder strap. You can throw it across your front as it’s nice and light weight. We have found a Free Crochet Messenger Bag Pattern.
You can throw it across your front as it’s nice and light weight. We have found a Crochet Messenger Bag Pattern that is free for you to try. We have also included a Video tutorial for Crochet Messenger Bags that are unisex. There are feminine and masculine versions that are totally interchangeable.
Crochet Messenger Bag Pattern Video
Learn how to make these Unisex Crochet Messenger Bags. We have included a video tutorial to show you how. Click the above ⇑
Crochet Messenger Bag Pattern
- US – H, 5.0mm hook
- 750 yds worsted/aran weight yarn, 250 yds each of 3 colors (Red Heart Soft in Teal, Dark Leaf, and Berry shown)
- 47″ by 17.5″ fabric for lining – fleece or other non-raveling fabric preferred
- 2 yds 1″ wide polyester/nylon strap/webbing, or strap of your choice
- 2″ button
- crochet thread, size 5 or 10
- sewing thread
- sharp tapestry/yarn needle
- strap adjuster (optional)
- stitch markers
- get free pattern via Moogly —> Full Pattern HERE
Looking for more ideas? Check out our Backpacks Post (below) – You will love all the different versions. Check them out here