This Magnetic Makeup Board will be your savior. Clear up your clutter and have all your favorite things on hand. This is genius …
Is your Makeup strewn from one side of the house to the other? You will love this easy idea that is quick and inexpensive and will make a world of difference to your daily routine!
Why not make a Magnetic Makeup Board! This is pure genius and it’s a great way to keep yourself This is pure genius and it’s a great way to keep yourself organized and your favourite items on hand.
How To Make Magnetic Makeup Board Video
We have an easy video tutorial that will show you how to recreate a Magnetic Makeup Board at home. Click Play above to view ^
Now there is no reason for your Makeup to be a hot mess! Scroll our page and check out the Lazy Susan Shoe Carousel too.
How To Make Magnetic Makeup Board
- Cut the metal piece according to the size of frame. You can also use a metal cookie sheet or tray.
- Cover metal with a piece of wallpaper or fabric using a hot glue gun.
- Insert metal sheet into frame and secure. (Place a piece of cardboard behind metal to achieve a tighter fit.)
- Attach magnets to the backs of flat-surface products like eyeshadow, blush and bronzer. Then affix to cups and containers to easily store tubes of lipstick and mascara, as well as brushes.
- Arrange makeup products on board and hang on wall.
Want more? Be sure to check out the ultimate space saver for your shoes. You will love this Lazy Susan Shoe Carousel