Your little one will be snug as a bug in a rug with this fabulous Baby Star Wrap Blanket that has a cute hood and all!
This gorgeous Baby Star Wrap Blanket is made by Tuppence and Crumble. It is fleecy lined and hooded and is perfect for keeping your bub as warm as toast.
This is a very popular Swaddle Blanket that up until now has only been available for purchase. It’s so easy to slip on or off and ensures only your little one’s face is exposed.
They make them in heavier material for Winter but we noticed they also have a cotton version which is nice and breathable for those warmer days and nights. You could easily attach and hide some velcro to pull it nicely together. There are many options.
What is Swaddling?
This is what Baby Centre has to say -:
“Swaddling is the art of snugly wrapping a baby in a blanket for warmth and security. It can keep your baby from being disturbed by her own startle reflex, and it can help her stay warm and toasty for the first few days of life until her internal thermostat kicks in. It may even help to calm your baby.
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Image via Buzzfeed
How to Swaddle Correctly
- To swaddle, spread the blanket out flat, with one corner folded down.
- Lay the baby face-up on the blanket, with her head above the folded corner.
- Straighten her left arm, and wrap the left corner of the blanket over her body and tuck it between her right arm and the right side of her body.
- Then tuck the right arm down, and fold the right corner of the blanket over her body and under her left side.
- Fold or twist the bottom of the blanket loosely and tuck it under one side of the baby.
- Make sure her hips can move and that the blanket is not too tight. “You want to be able to get at least two or three fingers between the baby’s chest and the swaddle,” Dr. Moon explains.
How To Swaddle Video Tutorial
We have included a one-minute video tutorial above ⇑ for you to view. Simply click the Play button and you will see exactly how to correctly swaddle your baby
How To Make A Baby Star Wrap Blanket
A good tip for creating your own Star Baby Wrap Pattern is to place a Onesie in a Star formation to get the perfect dimensions. We have included the Video Tutorial further down our post so continue scrolling and be sure to Pin your favorite versions.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Here’s an inexpensive Baby Swaddle Star Blanket that you can purchase on Amazon —> available here
How To Make Baby Star Blanket Video
The above Video steps you through the process and you will love how well the creator explains the pattern. It is also incredibly simple to make which is an added bonus. Just press the play button above ⇑ – We have also included a Crochet Hooded Baby Star Wrap for you below.
Grab a paid pattern of the Baby Wrap Blanket below.
Get Free Pattern —> Crochet Star Hooded Baby Blanket
Get Pattern —> Newborn Envelope FREE Pattern
Get the details —> Diy Baby Pillowcase Sleeping Bag
Get the Pattern —> Baby Swaddle Patterns