These Diy Washcloth Elephants are the ideal baby shower and they are so easy to make. Be sure to leave their trunk up for luck!
Next time you have a baby shower, look no further than a cute Baby Washcloth Elephant for a wonderful homemade gift.
You can make one in a few short minutes and it’s very easy when you know how.
There’s no sewing involved. All you need is a towel, rubber bands and we have included an infographic that has the folding steps below. We have also included a video tutorial. Image via Aspen Jay
Baby Elephant Washcloth Infographic via Pinterest
How To Make Baby Washcloth Elephants -:
- Lay the towel flat in a landscape orientation
- Fold both sides of your towel lengthways, into the middle
- roll both sides until they meet the middle
- roll the right side diagonally
- then roll the left side until they meet in the middle
- Turn it over
- Under the two corners sticking up, fold down the cuff and pinch it at the back
- keep pinching the cuff while turning the ears inside out
- place the head on the body, and that’s an elephant!
Baby Washcloth Elephants Video Tutorial
We have found a great video tutorial that steps you through the process. You will be able to see just how easy it is to make your own adorable baby washcloth elephant. To view, click Play above – Baby Washcloth Elephant above) via Aspen Jay
This Towel Elephant was found on ‘Crafty Susie’