You will never look at Bowling Balls the same way again. Turn them into the most adorable residents for your garden ..
How gorgeous are these Painted Bowling Balls and they will add so much character and personality to your home and garden.
As you can see there are so many versions that you can make including Ladybugs, Bumble Bees and other colorful critters. Be sure to scroll our page for more inspiration and watch the video tutorial too! Don’t forget to Pin!
How To Make Bowling Ball Ladybugs Video
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to turn a Bowling Ball into a Ladybug. You are going to love how easy it is. Click Play below to watch now ⇓
Here’s What You Need
- Bowling ball
- Black silicone caulk
- Two 8.5-inch lengths of #6 copper wire (have the hardware store cut it for you)
- Two 1-inch round wooden beads
- 1 quart Kilz exterior primer
- 1 quart red exterior latex paint
- 1 quart black exterior latex paint
- Painter’s tape
- Utility knife or scissors
- Stenciling brush or sponge
Love the colors of these Ladybug Bowling Balls – they look great grouped together.
Bowling Ball Ladybugs via Birds & Blooms
To make a miniature version for your garden, check out these —Golf Ball Ladybugs