You will never look at a Soda Bottle the same way. Upcycle into an adorable Plastic Bottle Cat Planter! You will love this cute project!
Recycling is absolutely necessary in today’s world and you might be surprised to know the amount of damage that Plastic Bottles alone can do.
Here’s some facts to help you understand the impact that Plastic Bottles Have on our Planet. Did you know ..
- Americans use 2.5 million plastic bottles every hour! Most of them are thrown away!
- Recycling plastic saves twice as much energy as burning it in an incinerator.
- Americans throw away 25,000,000,000 Styrofoam coffee cups every year.
- Only around 27% of plastic bottles are recycled.
- Plastic bags and other plastic garbage thrown into the ocean kill as many as 1,000,000 sea creatures a year! Ever heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch? It’s twice the size of Texas and is floating somewhere between San Francisco and Hawaii. It’s also 80 percent plastic, and weighs in at 3.5 million tons.
- When the small particles from photodegraded plastic bags get into the water, they are ingested by filter feeding marine animals. Biotoxins like PCBs that are in the particles are then passed up the food chain, including up to humans.
- At least 90 percent of the price of a bottle of water is for things other than the water itself, like bottling, packaging, shipping and marketing.
As you can see by the above facts the more we can do to reduce land fill, the better. That’s where repurposing comes in to play. It’s a great way to give a new lease of life to something that would otherwise be thrown out and forgotten.
Cat Template via BruDIY
This Cat Face Template can be used to help you draw the face.
Plastic Bottle Cat Planters via Salty Canary
These Plastic Bottle Cat Planters could easily be hung too. Just add some holes and string and pop your herbs or annuals in them – Continue scrolling for more versions and be sure to check out the video tutorial too!
Plastic Bottle Cat Planters via Destination Femme
As you can see it is the base of the Plastic Bottle that forms the planter. You could even use them for utensil holders and they are ideal for your craft room too.
How To Make Cat Planter Video Tutorial -:
You are going to love the video tutorial that shows you just how easy it is to make these adorable Cat Planters. Click Play above to view now ⇑
Plastic Bottle Cat Planters via Imgur
Anything goes! Be sure to check out the Plastic Bottle Owl and the Plastic Bottle and Cement Cat. We have also included some Plastic Bottle Hedgehog Planters. Be sure to Pin your favorite ideas.We found these Plastic Soda Bottle Storage Holders on Pinterest. How cute!
These cute cat planters were found on Buzzfeed
get tutorial —> Plastic Bottle Owl Tutorial