You are going to love these Toilet Fizzies and they will make your loo look and smell brand new! Watch the video tutorial ..
The littlest room in the house is the most used, and hardest hit! Keeping on top of the bowl build up can be a full-time job especially if you have a house full of boys.
Today we are sharing an idea that is nothing short of pure genius and you will wonder how you ever got by without it! We’re talking about these Toilet Fizzies and they work over time, all the while making your Loo brand new with every flush! They also release a very pleasant fragrance so it’s a win-win! The best part, they are easy and inexpensive from only a few ingredients.
Toilet Fizzies via Pop Sugar
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
video via Sophie Uliano
Toilet Fizzies Video
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own Toilet Fizzies at home. They are also known as Toilet Bombs. They are the perfect throw and go and another great idea you will not want to miss is the copycat Poopouri Spray. This is brilliant and a homemade spray that you use before you go to the toilet. It works incredibly well. To watch the DIY Toilet Fizzies video, click Play above ⇑ – You can see details here.
Toile Fizzies Ingredients
- – 1 1/3 cup Baking soda (deodorizes)
- – 1/2 cup Citric acid (removes stains)
- – 30 drops each of the following essential oils: Lemongrass, Bergamot, and Grapefruit (this blend will kill any odor!!)
- – 3 drops of blue or green natural food coloring, optional, this is for pretty aesthetic
Toilet Bombs via Living The Wright Moments
Toilet Fizzies Instructions
- – Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the food coloring and mix well. Place oils in small spray bottle with 1/2 tsp water.
- – Spritz the mixture until it feels like slightly wet like sand.
- – Press into silicone cookie molds or ice cube trays. Allow the bombs to dry completely before pressing out of the molds. Store in a mason jar with a pretty label.