Learn how to clean your Oven like a Pro. You will love the easy ideas and the results are chemical free and better than new!
We’ve put together a collection of recipes to clean your oven. They are natural and use Baking Soda, Vinegar and Lemon. They’ll save you big $$$$ and you’ll love the fact that you can clean without harsh chemicals. Your Oven and Microwave can end up neglected and they really should be cleaned regularly.
They can harbor all sorts of bacteria. Keeping on top of your Oven regularly will ensure that the job is far more manageable come the time. Scroll our page to check out all the ideas. We’ve included an Overnight Cleaner and how to clean your Oven Racks!
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
How To Clean Your Oven With Baking Soda and Vinegar -:
We have included a video that shows you how to achieve excellent results, click Play below ⇓
Here’s another easy and chemical-free way to clean your Oven.
- First, remove the oven racks.
- Mix a couple of spoonfuls of baking soda with some water in the bowl. Create a paste that will be easily spread on oven surfaces.
- Spread the paste on the inside of the oven (baking soda will turn brown). Let it sit overnight (at least 12 hours).
- The next day, take a wet rag and wipe out as much of the baking soda paste as you can.
- Put some vinegar in a spray bottle and spritz on surfaces where you still see baking soda residue. Then wipe with a wet rag.
- Put the racks back in the oven and turn the oven onto a very low temperature for 15-20 minutes to let dry.
How To clean the oven window:
- Make another paste out of baking soda and water.
- Apply the paste directly to the window and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Use a clean rag to wipe the window clean.
Homemade Oven Cleaner via Living The Wright Moments
Magic Oven Cleaner via Pinterest
How To Clean Oven Racks Video -:
Click Play above to view the video ⇑ that shows you the secret to sparkling Oven Racks.
Dip half a Lemon in Baking Soda and rub over your oven racks.
While you’re here we thought we would share an awesome product. Everyone’s loving the Heat Resistant Oven Rack Guards below —> view them here