No garden is complete without a Clay Pot Lighthouse and there are so many versions to choose from .. watch the video now!
Are you on the hunt for your next project. Would you love to add a bit of personality to your garden? Have we found a great DIY for you and it’s super easy .. our favorite kind! It’s another great use for Clay Pots and you will love the results.
Who would have thought that you could upcycle them into a Lighthouse. Yes, you heard right! These fabulous Clay Pot Lighthouses will take pride of place in your garden and they are made using various sized pots and saucers. You can add a solar light to your project too!
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
We’ve included lots of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing so scroll our page to view them all. We love the version above from Empress of Dirt and the solar light popped on the top is a lovely detail.
How To Make a Clay Pot Lighthouse Directions -:
We have included this awesome video tutorial from Thrifty Fun. It shows you how to make your own at home using only a few simple items. Click Play above to view ⇑
Here’s what you need –
- 3 or 4 Clay Pots – a variety of sizes ranging from small to large.
- Clay Pot Saucer the size of the smallest Pot
- Lamp – solar or LED votive candle would work well
- All-purpose primer. This makes the paint adhere better to the pots.
- Outdoor patio craft paints (white, black, and red-depending on the design you choose).
- Adhesive to glue the pots together.
- Polyurethane or equivalent sealant (to protect the paint).
- Paint brushes, rags, gloves, clean up supplies.
- Paint Pen (black-optional) for adding decorative details.
Clay Pot Light Houses via Empress of Dirt
—> Need Clay Pots in all sizes for your project? Check out the Bargain Bin Here
Clay Pot Lighthouses via E-How
Lighthouse Candles via Pinterest
Looking for more ideas? Check out this easy tutorial —> Clay Pot Flower People