Imagine having a fresh supply of Strawberries on hand. This PVC Strawberry Planter takes 20 minutes to make and works great ..
We love strawberries, they are so fresh and delicious and perfect for all your favorite desserts. Add them to a cheese platter for a pop of color or make a Strawberry Pie.
They are also good on their own or with a chocolate dip too.
However you enjoy them, nothing beats home grown! This PVC Strawberry Planter has been so popular and it couldn’t be easier.
PVC Strawberry Planter via Urban Green Space
How To Make A PVC Strawberry Planter -:
Here’s the tools you need -:
- Electric Drill with hole cutting bit that will cut a 5–7cm hole
- A 2 or 3mm drill bit for the watering pipe
- A Knife
Strawberry Planter Materials
- A length of PVC downpipe 100mm or 150mm diameter. (The length will = the height of the unit)
- End cap for the down pipe
- Good potting soil (test it if you can – strawbs prefer it slightly acidic)
- Liquid Fertiliser
- Strawberry plants
- Large tub or box (to stand unit in whilst filling)
- Fixing collar or ties
PVC Strawberry Planter Video Instructions
We have included a video tutorial that shows you just how easy it is to make your own PVC Strawberry Planter at home. To learn how, click Play above ⇑ – For the tutorial, visit Urban Green Space here