This 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe is legendary and you are going to love the easy and delicious results. This is a keeper ..
You can whip up this yummy 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe in no time. You will love the results and it couldn’t be easier.
This is a foolproof recipe that will be your new ‘go to’. Imagine the time that you will save in the kitchen! The results are also incredible and better than anything you are more than likely using.
Fill it with Cheese and Bacon, Sun Dried Tomatoes or Dried Fruit for a quick and delicious snack. We have also included some Gluten Free Baking tips for you.
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup of Greek or natural yogurt
- extra flour for dusting the board
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough via Life Hacks
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Video
- In a bowl, combine the flour and yogurt and bring together to form a ball.
- Turn out onto a floured board to knead and roll.
- Knead for 5-8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.
How to make 2-ingredient pizza dough recipe
This fast and easy pizza dough is perfect for when you don’t have time to wait for dough to prove or play around with yeast.
Continue Scrolling and watch the video. Click Play below ↓
Helpful tips and tricks -:
- This makes a great base that you can use for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread.
- If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
- For a more traditional pizza base that uses yeast to make the crust rise, check out these three similar but slightly varied recipes: pizza dough, easy pizza dough, and basic pizza dough.
- This dough is great when you want to make pizza in a hurry. If your family prefer a more traditional base though, this simple pizza recipe makes a smooth yet soft dough that can be made ahead of time. You could even freeze it in cling-wrapped balls to be used when it’s needed.
- If you have someone in the house with an intolerance to gluten, this great recipe for gluten-free pizza base will allow them to also enjoy a slice of pizza.
- Serves: 1 pizza base.
- Use Greek or natural yogurt, and extra flour for the board.
Looking for more ideas? Everyone loves this Bread In A Bag Recipe. Find out how here —> How To Make Bread in a Bag