All you need is 2 Ingredients to whip up a batch of these Coconut Macaroons and they’re ready in next to no time! They’re an easy, delicious sweet treat that all the family will love and they are perfect for the Holidays.
They can be made ahead and stored in the fridge. Be sure to scroll our page and check out the video too. You are going to love this very popular recipe.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Youtube video via Spoon University
Click Play above now to watch the video tutorial ⇑
How To Make 2 Ingredient Macaroons -:
Here’s all you need ..
250 Grams of desiccated coconut
200ml of sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the coconut and the condensed milk until the coconut is evenly coated
- Use an Ice Cream Scoop to lace mounds of the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet or you can use your muffin tin (lightly sprayed). …
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. They are ready when crisp around the edges and flecked with brown
- dip in or drizzle with melted chocolate
photos via the slow roasted Italian