It’s Gluten and Carb Free and it’s taken the world by storm! This will be your new ‘go to’ recipe and you’ll love that it’s guilt free ..
Have you heard of Cloud Bread? It’s a tasty NO Carb bread and you can make it quickly from just 4 ingredients. In fact further down the page, we have a 3 ingredient video version. All you need is Eggs, Cream Cheese, Baking Powder or Cream of Tartar and a little honey or natural sweetener.
It’s light, fluffy, Gluten Free, high in protein and a great substitute for other breads. It can also be frozen. It also keeps well in your refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
This easy Cloud Bread will become a favorite, it’s melt in your mouth tender, especially when it’s fresh from a warm oven. You can replace the honey with garlic, rosemary or other herbs to make a savory version.
It’s ideal for sandwiches, pizzas or hamburger rolls. Continue scrolling our page and check out the Crazy Dough. We’ve also included Garlic Cloud Bread too!
Cloud Bread Ingredient Shopping List
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder (or cream of tartar)
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar or sub out with alternative below
- Optional ingredients: 1 TBS Honey or your favorite natural sweetener, salt, garlic powder, rosemary and other fav spices/herbs in place
How To Make Cloud Bread Video Tutorial
We have found a video that shows you how to make Cloud Bread. Click Play above to view ⇑
Cloud Bread Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Mix egg yolks, cream cheese, and sugar together in a separate bowl using a wooden spoon and then mixing with a hand-held egg beater until mixture is very smooth and has no visible cream cheese. Gently fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture, taking care not to deflate the egg whites.
- Carefully scoop mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, forming 5 to 6 “buns”.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cloud bread is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
This amazing Crazy Dough is also referred to as ‘Miracle Dough’ and it will be your go to recipe when you bake. It’s perfect for Pizza, Focaccia, Dinner Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls, Crescent Rolls, Pretzels to name but a few! Get the recipes —> here