We’ve found the perfect idea that will take brunch to a new level! You will love this beautiful Bacon Egg And Cheese Wreath ..
The Best part is this is a super simple recipe but as you can see by the photos it really is a substantial meal.
You can also play around with the ingredients and add things like cherry tomatoes, shallots, spinach, in fact, anything you like. This recipe uses Pillsbury Cresent Rolls but you could also use Filo Pastry.
Beautiful Bacon Egg And Cheese Wreath Video
Thanks to Delish for this fabulous video that shows us how to put this egg and bacon wreath together. They have included instructions on their youtube station that you will find below. To watch the video click Play above ⇑
Bacon Egg And Cheese Wreath Ingredients
- 8 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 c. chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water (for egg wash)
Delish Video Instructions -:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Drain half the fat from skillet.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs with chives and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and scramble.
3. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls and piece together like a sun shape, slightly overlapping, on the parchment. Place a slice of cooked bacon on top of each crescent roll. Top ring with cheddar and scrambled eggs, then mozzarella. Season with more pepper.
4. Gently roll up.
5. Brush with egg wash and bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with more chives and serve.
Bacon and Egg Cheese Wreath via Cakes Cottage
Dan from ‘Cakes Cottage’ has really knocked it out the park and we know you are going to love the results. When you scroll our page you will also find some delicious Egg and Bacon Bread Bowls too so be sure to check them out.
You can find the full instructions on how to make Dans version of the Egg and Bacon Wreath here
get recipe —> Ham Egg and Cheese Bread Bowls Recipe