There is little if anything that compares to this winner Chicken dinner .. it’s been a Community favorite and you’ll see why!
Looking for a delicious meal idea? These Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese stuffed Chicken Breasts are a taste sensation. The combination of juicy chicken, crispy bacon, and cream cheese is the trifecta.
This recipe gets absolute rave reviews and is one of our most popular. It also only has 5 simple ingredients and the baking time at 375 degrees is 35 minutes with only 15 short minutes prep time. Catherine from ‘Pray Cook Blog’ is the creator and she has absolutely knocked it out the park here!
It’s easy to see why this is the Bloggers most requested recipe. One thing is guaranteed and that is this dish will not disappoint! It’s perfect for busy weeknights and lazy weekends. No matter when you serve it, be prepared for the compliments to fly!
Cream Cheese Spinach Chicken Video
We have also included a short video above that shows you how to make a similar version that includes Spinach in the cream cheese. You will be stepped through the process and you will see how easy they are to make. To view click Play above ⇑
1. One piece of bacon wrapped around each breast is enough. But 2 pieces of bacon for each breast fully wraps the chicken and is outstanding as well.
2. 1 lb. of chicken usually equals one large chicken breast cut in half. Cut each half in half again and you will have four 4 ounce pieces.
3. This recipe is very adaptable to being basted with your favorite grilling sauce, marinade, chili sauce, or sweet and sour sauce during baking.
Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 4 – 4 ounce pieces
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 to 8 pieces of bacon
- Get full Recipe —> Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken