It’s worth throwing a Party just so you can whip up this delicious Baileys Kahlua Vodka Mudslide. This is beyond delicious …
If you are looking for the perfect cocktail to make or maybe something to wow your guests with, this Bailey’s and Kahlua Frozen Mudslide from ‘Everyday Recipes’ ticks all the boxes.
You can guarantee to get the party started with this incredibly delicious chocolate concoction and the best part, it’s a very easy recipe that only takes around 10 minutes to make.
via Everyday Dishes
Baileys Kahlua Vodka Mudslide Recipe
- 4.5 oz chocolate mint flavored Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1.5 oz Kahlua
- 7 Tbsp chocolate sauce, plus extra for rim
- 3 cups ice
- 1/2 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbles
How to Make Frozen Mudslide Video
We have included a one minute video that shows you how to recreate this yummy cocktail at home. Click Play above ^
- Blend Baileys, Kahlua, chocolate syrup and ice in blender.
- Dip glass rim in small amount of chocolate syrup then into cookie crumbs.
- Fill glass and garnish with straw. Serve immediately.
Did you know you can also turn your Mudslide into the best Icecream? Keep scrolling to see how!
Baileys Mudslide Ice Cream via Delish
Baileys Mudslide Ice Cream Video
We were beyond excited to find that you could make your own Mudslide Ice Cream! Click Play above to view the video ⇑
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 14.5-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. Chopped Chocolate
- 1/4 c. hot fudge sauce, plus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. Kahlua
- 2 tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream
If you are a Baileys fan, now you can make your own at home. We have a recipe that tastes every bit as good as the original. Check it out —> Baileys Irish Cream
POPULAR POST ALERT – If you’re a Baileys fan you will be head over heels for this incredibly delicious Chocolate Blitzen! —> Get the recipe here
Homemade Kahlua Recipe Instructions
- 1 part Kahlua
- 1 Part Vodka
- 1 Part Baileys
- 3 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
Mix the Kahlua, Vodka and Irish Cream with Vanilla Ice Cream in your Blender. Pour the mixture into a hurricane glass and serve!