Here’s one for the Banana lovers! This Fried Banana Bites Recipe is a taste sensation and a real crowd pleaser everyone will go crazy for!
Do we have something special to share with you today!
Our community loves Banana recipes and here’s another way to serve them. If you are yet to discover this Fried Banana Bites Recipe, now is the time to try them. Be warned they are highly addictive!
They’re quick, easy and inexpensive to make and they taste great! Serve them as a snack or with ice cream.
They are every bit as good as the popular dish served at Chinese Restaurants and now you can make your own at home.
Fried Banana Bites Recipe Video
We have included a video tutorial to show you how to make these delicious Fried Banana Bites. Click Play above to view ^
- 2-3 large organic bananas
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup organic milk
- 1 tbs. organic butter
- 2 cups sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon to taste (optional)
- Canola Oil
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
How To Make Fried Banana Bites Recipe
- To begin with heat some oil (Canola or Peanut Oil) to approx 350F (180C) – Ensure there is enough oil to cover your dessert. 2-2.5 cups is a good amount.
- Next, sift your flour into a bowl and add your baking powder, salt, sugar and your cinnamon (optional). Give it a mix and combine well. Combine it well.
- Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients and start adding your wet ingredients. Beat them together. You want a decent consistency. The batter should be a bit thicker than a Pancake Batter.
- Now it’s time to peel and mash your bananas. Use a separate bowl for this. If you don’t want to mash your bananas, you can cut them in pieces like shown in the photo above. The mashed version will have a smoother texture. It’s simply a matter of personal taste.
- Add your Bananas to your batter and move around until fully covered.
- Now it’s time to fry up your Bananas. You can use a slotted spoon or tablespoon for this. Gently immerse your bananas into the batter and be careful that you don’t pop too many in at once as they could get soggy and oily. Be careful not to use boiling hot oil. Your Banana Bites could burn.
- Your Banana Bites are ready when they turn a light golden brown color all the way around. Start by testing a couple of Banana Bites and when you are happy with the result, you can cook the remainder. If you are not happy with the result, alter your oil accordingly until you achieve the desired result.
- Remove them from oil and pop on paper towel to absorb excess oil. You can also sprinkle cinnamon sugar on them if you like while they are still hot. As they will be very hot and could burn the roof of your mouth, let them cool slightly. Serve them with ice cream if you like. Enjoy!
get recipe — Fried Honey Bananas Recipe