Are you looking for a winner dinner? This easy Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole fits the bill and we guarantee you will love it ..
Looking for a quick and easy meal idea? The whole family will go mad for this Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole and it’s hardly surprising that this delish dish has been pinned over a million times.
You only need 5 very simple ingredients. The other thing is how little time you need to set aside. According to Jo of Jo Cooks, it’s 20 minutes prep and 30 minutes cooking.
Joanna Cismaru of Jo Cooks fame, the creator of this awesome dish, now has her own Cook Book. You will definitely want to add this to the collection. She is famous for her one pot wonders and her book is filled with 30 Minute recipes that require a lot less time and leave no mess! —> Get your copy here
Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole Video
We have included a quick video tutorial that will give you a run down of the recipe. Click Play above to watch ^
chicken and enchilada rice casserole via Jo Cooks
Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole Ingredients
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups dry Basmati rice
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Enchilada sauce (Jo used Old El Paso)
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans (Jo used Old El Paso)
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can (11 oz) corn kernel, drained
- cilantro for garnish
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Get Full Recipe Here