Are you looking for a winner dinner? This easy Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole fits the bill and you are going to love it!
Looking for a quick and easy meal idea? The whole family will go mad for this Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole and how good does it look.
It’s hardly surprising that this delish dish has been pinned over a million times.
You only need 5 ingredients including chicken breasts, Basmati Rice, Enchilada Sauce, Cheese and Corn Kernels. The other thing you are truly going to love is how little time you will need to dedicate to this meal. According to Jo of Jo Cooks, it’s 20 minutes prep and 30 minutes cooking.
chicken and enchilada rice casserole via Jo Cooks
Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole Ingredients
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups dry Basmati rice
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Enchilada sauce (Jo used Old El Paso)
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans (Jo used Old El Paso)
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can (11 oz) corn kernel, drained
- cilantro for garnish
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Get Recipe —> Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe