It’s perfect for busy nights and lazy weekends. This Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna Bake tastes as good as it looks ..
Here’s an incredibly easy and delicious meal that the family will want over and over again. This Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna Bake is packed full of flavor with shredded Chicken, Peas, Parmesan, and a creamy butter garlic sauce.
You can even use leftover or Rotisserie Chicken. As you can see in the photos, it is created in 3 easy steps. We love easy, breezy, cheesy meals and this ticks the box on every level and you are going to love it!
We have included a video for you further down our post.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna via Pinch Of Yum
We have found a video tutorial on the Tasty Youtube Channel, you can find their recipe and instructions below. We highly recommend you watch the video to see the various tips and tricks.
Ingredients via Tasty Food Channel -:
6 tablespoons butter
1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
1 sprig of thyme
1 sprig of sage
1 sprig of rosemary
6 tablespoons flour
5 cups milk
12 sheets no-boil pasta
3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
2 cups frozen peas
1 cup parmesan + more for topping
1 cup water
¼ cup breadcrumbs
Chopped parsley, garnish
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna Bake & Recipe video via Tasty
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna Directions
1. Melt butter, add garlic, thyme, sage and rosemary. Saute until fragrant. Remove the thyme, sage and rosemary.
2. Add flour and stir.
3. Add the milk, a little bit at a time, and whisk after each addition. Repeat until all the milk is gone. Keep whisking until it has thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
4. Grease a 9×13 pan. Cover bottom with a layer of pasta, half of the chicken, half of the peas, ⅓ cup of the parmesan, ⅓ cup of water and ⅓ of the sauce. Repeat once. Top with noodles, remaining water and cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 400°F/205°C.
6. Remove the foil, sprinkle the top with breadcrumbs. Broil for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with chopped parsley as garnish.