Everyone’s going mad for this Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake Recipe and it’s no bake and easy to make. This is heaven on a plate ..
We are always on the hunt for easy and delicious desserts and the easier the better. No bake is always a favorite and when that is coupled with Cheesecake, well, we just know we have a sure fire hit on our hands, and then some!
Today we introduce you to an all time favorites. We are talking about this Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake Recipe and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed! Everyone will want this recipe!
Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake Ingredients
- 250g pack of sweet plain biscuits
- 155g butter melted
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 200g milk chocolate chopped
- 500g cream cheese at room temp
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 200g Menz Choc Honeycomb
Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake Recipe Video
- Grease a 24 cm round spring form pan and line base with baking paper.
- Process biscuits until crushed. Add butter and process until combined.
- Press mixture over base and up sides of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Stand jug in a pan of simmering water. Stir until dissolved. Remove and cool.
- Place chocolate in heatproof bowl. Stir bowl over pan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Alternatively, melt in the microwave in thirty-second bursts.
- Remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- With mixer on low speed, beat in cream, then chocolate and gelatine mixture until smooth. Fold in crushed Choc Honeycomb pieces (needs to be crushed fairly small).
- Pour filling over biscuit base. Cover and refrigerate overnight until set.
- To serve remove the side of pan. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Can be served plain, or top with cream or chocolate bits.
Note: if you garnish the top with Honeycomb pieces, do this just before serving as Honeycomb gets sticky when exposed to air.
Chocolate Honeycomb Cheesecake Recipe via Robert Menz
This recipe is from one of our favorite local Companies, Menz. They are responsible for all sorts of yummy treats including the legendary Fru Chocs. If you are yet to experience them you are missing out.
They are balls of fruit dipped in chocolate and they are unbelievably delicious. You can find them here