You will be surprised to know how many people are Gluten Intolerant. You may be one of them. Check out the signs now!
With Gluten Intolerance fast on the rise, we’ve put together the top 10 signs that you should watch out for. We have also included some handy tips and tricks like a Gluten Free Conversion Chart and we show you how to make your own Gluten Free Flour.
There is also a great recipe to make your own Gluten Free Crazy Dough. We have also included some very helpful Gluten Charts that give you examples of Pantry Staples and a full eating guide. We’ve also included a Gluten Free Super Moist Banana Bread Recipe for you to road test. Scroll our page for more ideas.
1. Intestinal problems – among one of the most common signs and symptoms hooked up to gluten intolerance are digestive problems like bloating, diarrhea, gas and dyschezia (or irregularity, which is a lot more regular in young people) when consuming food which contains gluten. Likewise, folks detected with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) find that their signs and symptoms disappear when they quit eating meals which have gluten.
2. Fatigue – individuals really feeling weary after consuming food which has gluten are gluten intolerant, so crossing off wheat or any other gluten-containing grains from their list would be a certain mean to restore and even boost their levels of power.
3. Migraine/Headache – one 2001 study has actually verified that eating gluten could cause migraine and sturdy frustrations for the gluten intolerant. MRI scanning validated that the majority of them had inflammation in their nervous systems, probably created by responses to gluten.
4. Behavior problems – lots of psychological issues hooked up to behavior like stress and anxiety, ADHD, depression and also continuous adjustment of moods can be enhanced by removing gluten from your diet plan.
5. Keratosis Pilaris – Keratosis pilaris or follicular keratosis is a skin problem that appears by the appearance of rugged, a little red, bumps on the skin. This problem is normally attached to improper absorption of vitamin A and also fatty acids, which in turn are triggered by harm to the intestinal tracts from extended periods of gluten exposure.
6. Fibromyalgia (chronic discomfort as well as tightness in the muscular tissues as well as joints) or Chronic Fatigue- Generally these symptoms aren’t extremely clear on what the cause for your persistent aching really is, but very usually, taking out gluten from your diet plan can aid in locating the cause.
7. Joint issues – gluten intolerance could possibly commonly cause inflammation, swelling and also aching in the joints area, most frequently the knees and fingers.
8. Neurological Symptoms – symptoms like vertigo, wooziness, tingling or prickling might all bring a swelling in the nervous system possibly caused by a gluten-based disturbance within the immune system.
9. Autoimmune Diseases – autoimmune diseases usually happen to individuals that are gluten intolerant as a result of swelling as well as constant exposure to gluten. These conditions include psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, scleroderma, lupus, rheumatoid joint inflammation, several sclerosis and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
10. Body hormone Imbalance – gluten intolerance is typically linked with uneven menstruations, infertility and also PCOS, since the inflammation caused by it positions an excellent amount of stress on the adrenal glandulars, which could disturb their correct functioning, disturbing the whole endocrine system. Sources Dr Axe & www.healthyfoodplace.com
The above Infographic from Gluten Dude is comprised of the most common symptoms taken from 130 people that are currently living with the disease. Be sure to Pin.
The above infographic shows you the best Gluten Free Food Alternatives via Carb Switch
This Chart from Gluten Free Meal Plan lists some great Baking Substitutions
This Gluten Free Flour Guide from All Recipes shows you the best substitutes to use in your cooking.
Gluten is hiding out in all sorts of things. Here’s a cheat sheet that will help you identify it.
source —> Gluten Free Conversion Chart
source —> Gluten Free Shopping List
Do you have a bloated stomach? It’s a common complaint and we have put together lots of tips and tricks to help you say “bye bye belly bloat!” – View our popular post —> here