You will love this Cream Cheese Banana Bread and it’s one tasty treat that you won’t be able to get enough of ..
The whole family will love this deliciously moist Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread. It’s a quick and easy recipe that takes minutes to prepare and it’s perfect for your over ripe bananas.
This recipe has been an Internet sensation and you only need to look at these photos to know how yummy it will be. We also think it would taste even better with Homemade Cream Cheese
Cream Cheese Banana Bread via Eazy Peazy Mealz
The good news is that we have a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own with only 2 simple ingredients.
Yes, you heard right. We guarantee that you will never buy store bought again and as Chef John says, you haven’t lived until you’ve made your own Cream Cheese! If you’d like to learn how to make your own, you can check details here
Cream Cheese Banana Bread via Averie Cooks
We have also included a short video tutorial from Tasty that shows you how to make this Cream Cheese Banana Bread. The recipe listed below is from their youtube channel.
Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread -:
Here’s What You Will Need-:
Banana Bread Ingredients
2 ripe bananas
1 large egg, beaten
½ cup light brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup Greek yogurt
1 cup all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients
1 large egg
4 ounces softened cream cheese (½ block)
¼ cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Cream Cheese Banana Bread Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Mix eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and yogurt into the mixture.
3. Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until well combined.
4. To prepare the cream cheese filling, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a small bowl.
5. Pour half the banana batter into a greased 9×5-inch bread pan. Pour cream cheese filling evenly over the banana batter. Pour the remaining banana batter on top of the cream cheese filling.
6. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the bread. (Baking times may vary, so keep an eye on the bread.)
7. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.