It’s the ultimate comfort food and this Creamy White Chicken Artichoke Lasagna is a must make that gets rave reviews ..
How many times do you enjoy Pasta each week? There’s so many ways that you can serve it and so many great recipes. We’re fans of one-pot creations and Pasta Recipes are amongst the most popular we share.
This dreamy Creamy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is always in demand and you will find it will become a regular on your menu. It’s quick and easy and you can use left over or Rotisserie Chicken also for this recipe.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Creamy White Chicken Artichoke Lasagna Recipe -:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a touch of cream cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese (12 oz.), softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
Creamy White Chicken Lasagna Video
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to make this delicious meal. Click Play above ⇑
Images | Recipe via Kraft
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Reserve half; mix remaining half with the chicken mixture.
- Spread half of the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
- Note: Spray the foil with cooking spray before using it to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top.
Be sure to check out the 7 Ingredient Chicken Alfredo that we have included for you below. It’s a shortcut version that has proved to be extremely popular.
Short Cut Alfredo Recipe via Campbells
Shortcut Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
Life is getting busier by the day and preparing quick and delicious meals is the aim of the game. This 7 Ingredient Shortcut Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is so easy and will be on the table in no time flat. It’s total comfort food everyone will love! This takes 20 minutes to make and will serve 6.
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 and 1/2 oz)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Package Square Cheese Ravioli
(24 ounces, approx 48 pieces)
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 and 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (about 6 oz)
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl. 2. Spread about 1/4 cup soup mixture in the bottom of an 8x8x2-inch baking dish. Layer 16 ravioli, 1 1/2 cups broccoli, 1 1/2 cups chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup soup mixture in the baking dish.
Repeat the layers. Top with the remaining ravioli. Spoon the remaining soup mixture over the ravioli. Cover the baking dish. 3. Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. 4. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned. Stand for 15 minutes. Recipe via Campbells