Mexican Food is so yummy! You’ll love this Doritos Chicken Casserole and it gets rave reviews. Be sure to watch the video too.
You won’t be able to get enough of this delicious Doritos Casserole and there’s been a reason that it has been an online sensation. We love just how quick and easy it is to make.
Then, there’s the delicious factor .. you also only need a handful of ingredients to whip this up. In minutes you can be getting your Mexican on! Be sure to scroll our page and check out the equally delicious Taco Pie too! Both of these recipes are amongst the most popular in our community!
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Doritos Chicken Image via Cooking Mama’s
Ingredients Doritos Chicken Casserole
Here’s your Shopping List!
- 3 cups of shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie can be used too)
- 2 cups of grated mixed cheese blend halved
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilli’s drained, or one cup of spicy Salsa
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning mix, mild, hot, to your taste
- 1 large bag of Doritos halved
- Optional toppings, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
Video Recipe via Nicko’s Kitchen
Doritos Chicken Casserole Video -:
We were excited to find a Video Tutorial from ‘Nicko’s Kitchen’ that shows you how to make your very own Doritos Chicken Casserole. Click Play above ⇑ to view.
- Start by preheating your oven to 35o. Using a large bowl, combine your shredded chicken, cup of cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, tomatoes, and taco seasoning mix. Give it a decent stir until it’s a good consistency.
- A 2 quart casserole is recommended for this recipe. Be sure to grease it well. Begin with a layer of crushed Doritos until the base of your dish is completely covered. Spoon 1/2 your mixture onto the Doritos. Repeat the process by layering remaining crushed Doritos and then remaining layer of the chicken mixture. Finish off by sprinkling your cheese on top of your Doritos Chicken Casserole.
- This recipe doesn’t take long at all. Simply cover and bake for 30-35 minutes. Wait until it starts to bubble and is piping hot. Remove from oven and finish with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce. This is optional.