If you’re looking for quick and delicious, there’s a reason this Chicken Fajita Bake Tasty Casserole has everyone excited …
The Pinning Mama just keeps serving up easy, quick and delicious meals!
This Easy Fajita Chicken Bake is a standout and with over a million pins, it sure is a crowd favorite every time.
Chicken Fajita Bake Casserole via The Pinning Mama
The trend is definitely for healthier options these days and with so many incredibly good recipes available, you really are spoilt for choice. As you can see from the photos, there are some seriously good things hiding out in this wonderful dish.
So, what are you going to need to whip up this yummy dinner for your family? You’ll need 3 or 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, some Taco Seasoning, 2 Bell Peppers in assorted colors, 1 Red Onion, some Olive Oil and some Shredded Cheddar or you can use a Mexican Blend Cheese.
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Buzzfeed have also created a version of Chicken Fajita. It’s a quick and easy Rice Bake, that’s super simple. We have included a video further down our page.
Chicken Fajita Rice Bake Ingredients
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup rice, long grain
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1½ pounds chicken tenders
- Lime wedge
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 tsp Taco seasoning
- 2 Bell peppers in assorted colors, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
Chicken Fajita Rice Bake via Buzzfeed
Chicken Fajita Bake Casserole Buzzfeed Recipe
We have included a video for the Chicken Fajita Rice Bake. Click Play above for details ^
As you can see, ‘delicious’ doesn’t have to be complicated! You can whip this dish up in around 45 minutes and you won’t be disappointed!
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- In a medium bowl, combine spices to make fajita seasoning, or use store-bought.
- In a large bowl, combine, onion, peppers, and chicken.
- Add oil and seasoning, and mix until seasoning is fully incorporated.
- In a casserole dish, add rice and chicken broth. Then lay down all veggies and chicken.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 50-55 minutes until rice is fully cooked.
- Serve with tomatoes, cilantro, and cheese, if desired.
The full recipe and instructions on how to make the Pinning Mama’s version is at the link below. While you’re here you might like to check out the Chicken Fajita Pasta too. Be sure that you Pin your favorites.
get recipe —> Chicken Fajita Bake Casserole Recipe