You will never buy store bought Focaccia again, learn how to make your own version with this easy recipe that is delicious!
You’ll never go back to store-bought Focaccia Bread once you’ve tried making your own! It’s moist, chewy and full of flavor. The secret is leaving it to rise overnight.
It’s infused with Garlic and Herb Oil and you can use your favorite herbs. Serve it plain or with savory toppings. It’s also great served with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. You can even add some Dukkah.
You can experiment with this recipe and add all your favorite ingredients. Sundried Tomatoes, herbs, garlic, absolutely everything goes! We’re sure that you are bound to have a few ideas of your own.
We’d certainly love to hear about them so feel free to share them with us in our comments section or on our Facebook Page.
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Rosemary Foccacia Bread via Clock Work Lemon
Homemade Focaccia Bread Video
If you’d like to see how easy it is to make authentic Italian Focaccia, be sure to view the Jamie Oliver Foccacia Bread Video. It couldn’t be easier and it’s super delicious! Click ‘Play’ below ⇓
Homemade Focaccia Bread Recipe
- 1-3/4 cup warm water
- 1 packet (2-1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast (not instant active dry yeast or rapid rise yeast)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, spooned into measuring cup and leveled-off with a knife, plus more for kneading
- 1 tablespoon + 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for oiling the bowl and drizzling on top
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, from several sprigs
- Dipping Oil Recipe ⇓ via Young Living Essential Oils