There is no need to serve up sickly icing on your cookies and cakes. Now you can use great tasting Marshmallow Fondant ..
If you enjoy decorating Cakes, Cupcakes and Cookies you must try this easy Homemade Marshmallow Fondant!
The taste is far more palatable than the usual sickly icing that tops so many cakes and cupcakes and it’s a cinch to make. You can even make it in your microwave! This is particularly good for cakes that require character toppers.
We’re sure that you will find many ways to incorporate this easy recipe into your baking. We have also included Marshmallow Jello Fondant too. Scroll our page and watch the video also.
How To Make Marshmallow Fondant
- 1 (10-ounce) package white miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound (4 cups) powdered sugar
- 1 Half Stick (1/4 cup) Butter, softened
- Food coloring, if desired
Recipe and Images via Land O Lakes
Marshmallow Fondant Instructions -:
- Combine marshmallows and water in bowl. Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Add powdered sugar and butter; mix into marshmallow mixture, using buttered hands, until combined. Add food color, if desired. Knead fondant until smooth.
- Roll out fondant on board dusted with powdered sugar to appropriate size for cake.
Technique Tips -:
It’s a good idea to use gloves during the tinting process because you need to work the food color in with your hands.
How To Make Marshmallow Fondant Video Tutorial -:
Learn how to make this popular Marshmallow Fondant courtesy of the very clever ‘Cupcake Addiction’ – see first hand by viewing the video tutorial. Click Play above ⇑
This is the perfect balance of flavor and color and you will love working with the texture. You are going to love all the different uses. Be sure to scroll our page in its entirety and don’t forget to Pin as you go.
If you are having a party this rainbow fondant will get you in the mood. It’s bright and cheerful and perfect for the likes of St Patties Day celebrations or kids rainbow themed parties. You can find the tutorial and instructions here
Marshmallow Fondant has lovely vibrant colors and tastes delicious. Image via How Does She
Here’s another delicious version of Marshmallow Fondant and it involves adding Jello! Yes, you heard right – Jello. According to the creator, this turns out wonderfully well and is a really yummy taste. Again a few simple ingredients is all you will need – get recipe