Your furbaby will love this Mutt Loaf Recipe for Dogs and it takes 15 minutes from a few all natural ingredients ..
This Marvellous Mutt Loaf will put a smile on your doggies dial and it almost looks good enough for human consumption!
It’s gourmet all the way and your pooch will be happy to dine on it. This is the famous recipe from The Canine Cookie Company and you will make this time and again! It’s such a simple recipe and you have the benefit of knowing exactly what you are serving up and that is peace of mind!
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Mutt Loaf Recipe For Dogs Video Tutorial
We have included a short video tutorial that shows you the tips and tricks for making your own Mutt Loaf at home. To view, click play below ⇓
How To Make Marvellous Mutt Loaf -:
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 – 1-1/2 hours
- 5 ounces carrots, finely sliced
- 4 ounces fresh or frozen peas
- 1 pound minced beef
- 3 ounces fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs, made with wheat and gluten-free bread
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1/2 ounce parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces low-fat Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled and shelled
Homemade Mutt Loaf via Canine Cookie Company
Homemade Dog Food via Damn Delicious
1. Steam the carrots and peas until just tender and set aside to cool. Mix the minced beef with the breadcrumbs, tomato puree, parsley and beaten eggs until well combined. Stir in the carrots and peas.
2. Roll the mixture into a ball and divide in half. Place half of the mixture in the base of a greased 2-pound loaf tin, pressing firmly down into the corners. Make a slight dip along the center.
3. Sprinkle with the shaved Parmesan. Then place the boiled eggs in a row down the center of the tin. Place the remaining mixture on top, and press firmly around the sides and on top to completely cover the eggs.
4. Cover with foil and bake on the middle shelf of an oven preheated to 350 degrees F, for 1 1/2 hours.
5. Turn out onto a plate, and leave to cool. Cut into slices, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and serve. Store any leftover Mutt Loaf in the refrigerator for up to a week.