One look is all it takes to fall head over heels for these Ham and Cheese Party Rolls. It’s just one of the easy recipes you’ll love!
What could be better than Ham and Cheese? Well, we think we may have found the answer, yes seriously! These Ham and Cheese Party Rolls are drenched in a honey Maple Glaze and stuffed with Ham and Swiss Cheese.
They are rolled up Cinnamon Bun style. You could use the 2 ingredient pizza dough. That gorgeous syrup style glaze is brown sugar poppy seed glaze.
The result is a crispy roll that is baked to perfection. They are perfect for a Party Platter. Mustard and Worcestershire Sauce star in the glaze also. What a yummy combination!
They make great game day food are ideal for Pot Lucks and gatherings and you can make them ahead of time until ready to bake.
How To Make Ham And Cheese Rolls Video
Here’s a Video that shows you how easy it is to make Ham and Cheese Party Rolls. Click Play above to view ⇑
We’ve also included a number of other delicious recipes that we are sure you will love to try. Be sure to scroll our page all the way to the end. You don’t want to miss an idea.
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Hawaiian Baked Ham and Cheese Rolls
How To Make Cuban Sliders -:
Ham, swiss cheese, dill pickles on slider buns topped with a dijon mustard spread! They take 5 minutes to make and 25 minutes to cook and they are yum delicious yum!
- 24 pack of Hawaiian rolls
- 1 package of sliced ham lunch meat
- 1 package of 8 slices of swiss cheese
- dill pickles
- Dijon Spread
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- full recipe via House of Yum
How To Make Hot Ham And Cheese Party Rolls -:
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 3/4 lb deli ham (thinly sliced, but not shaved)
- 12 slices Swiss cheese (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- full recipe via Kevin And Amanda
Ham and Cheese French Toast Rollups via Recipe Tin Eats
Looking for more ideas? Everyone is loving these Ham and Egg Bread Bowls. See how to make them —> Here