Are you on the hunt for a Stress Relief Detox Drink? We’ve got all the best recipes and they really work! Check them out now!
We’ve put together a collection of the best Stress Relief Detox Recipe Ideas that we could find. We have a number of different flavors including that will help reduce stress and give you an immediate energy boost!
We have rounded up all the most popular versions and there is guaranteed to be one that you will love. Be sure to scroll our page for details and don’t forget to Pin your favorites as you go.
Your body is going to lap up these Detox Waters. It is extremely important to remain hydrated. In fact, a huge percentage of our being is made up by water so needs replenishing.
You should drink 8 glasses of water a day and as you can see, you can spice up your water with these delicious flavors -source – www.vitaful.com
Stress Reducing Cool Berry Smoothie
- 1-2 Cups Lettuce of Choice
- 1/2 cup Cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1-2 cups coconut or regular water
- via Young and Raw
Easy Morning Detox Drink
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- via The Crunchy Moose
Cinnamon Strawberry Detox Drink
- 5 strawberries, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 Lime
- 1 Litre of Water
- Steep overnight to fuse ingredients and create a natural detox
- via Her Campus —> Slimming Detox Drink
Strawberry Lemon Detox Stress Drink
- Fresh Mint
In a glass combine your water and ice about 3/4 of the way. Add your lemon, mint, sliced strawberries until full.
The Blogger filled her Mason Jar with 2 full slices of lemon, 4 small mint leaves, 2 basil leaves torn into small pieces and 3 sliced strawberries
Stir and left sit for 5 minutes – apparently, it tastes amazing!
Recipe via Budget Savvy Diva
Dr Oz Fat Flush Water Recipe
This Dr. Oz Fat Flush Water is legendary and we use it regularly. Yes, we can tell you that it totally works. It is refreshing and helps to speed up your body’s fat-burning process. This happens through the elimination of nasty toxins. You do need to have it regularly, say 3 times daily for optimum results.
- Filtered Water
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Tangerine
- 1 Cucumber
- Peppermint Leaves
How To Make Dr Oz Fat Flush Water
- Wash all your fruits, organic is best and cut into small pieces
- Place all pieces in a large glass pitcher or jar.
- Steep overnight.
- Drink at least one glass before every meal, a minimum of 3 times per day.
via Dr Oz
Dr Oz Slim Down Recipe -:
- 1 cup grapefruit, pineapple or orange juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Drink before each meal, it breaks down fat cells!