You’re going to love this absolutely incredible 3 Ingredient Kit Kat Fudge Recipe and it couldn’t be quicker or easier to make …
Phoodie has knocked it out the park again. This time she’s sharing her amazing 3 Ingredient Kit Kat Fudge recipe. If you’re a Kit Kat fan, this is definitely next level and a must make!
Phoodies’ recipes are always popular on our site and she is a star when it comes to simple, no bake treats that everyone loves!
Kit-Kat Fudge Slice via Phoodie
This Kit Kat Fudge is no exception. Be warned – it’s addictive!
Kit Kat Fudge Slice Ingredients
- 395g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 400g Milk Chocolate (can use Dark)
- 2 x 170g blocks Dark KIT KAT (can use Milk)
- extra KIT KAT, chopped, to decorate
Kit Kat Fudge Slice Video Tutorial
We have included a viral facebook video that shows you how to make your own Kit Kat Fudge Slice at home. Click Play above ^
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Kit Kate Fudge Slice Instructions
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- In a pan over a medium heat, combine the condensed milk and the milk chocolate. Whisk continuously until combined.
- Once combined, remove from heat and cool for a minute.
4. Pour half of the mixture into the tin and spread with a spatula.
5. Place the two blocks of KIT KAT in the tin so as to cover the fudge and then pour remaining half of fudge mixture on top of KIT KAT and spread evenly with the spatula.
6. Top with additional chopped KIT KAT.
7. Set in fridge.
8. Slice with sharp chef’s knife.
More Phoodie Recipes To Try
Phoodie is a valuable contributor to our site and we’d love you to follow her on Facebook