If you’re looking for a winner Chicken Dinner, look no further, we’ve got you covered with a Casserole to rival them all!
Looking for a quick and easy meal idea? This Lemon Chicken Potato Casserole is sure to become a favorite in your home. It’s comfort food that will have them coming back for more and it’s super easy to make with only 15 minutes prep time and 45 minutes cooking time.
When you want to serve the family up something incredibly good but don’t want to be tied to the kitchen, this is the recipe that you will keep on standby and one you will never tire of.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Lemon Chicken Potato Casserole via Gimme Some Oven
Lemon Chicken Potato Casserole Ingredients
The Blogger says it’s flavor packed and when you see the Shopping List, you’ll agree!
- 2.5 cups condensed cream of mushroom OR cream of chicken soup (the equivalent of 2 cans)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, very thinly sliced (no thicker than 1/8″)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small white onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced and halved (into half coins)
- (optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley or fresh thyme)
Get the full recipe —> Lemon Chicken Potato Casserole
Ali from Gimme Some Oven has certainly excelled herself and one look at those photos and you know it’s going to taste as good as it looks. Be sure to scroll our page all the way to the end where you will find an assortment of yummy dishes to try.
Want More? This easy recipe has been huge! Check out the Loaded Chicken and Potatoes