Lemon Recipes are super popular and we’ve found you the best Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge Recipe Ever. You’ll love the taste!
This Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge is NO BAKE and you won’t be able to stop at one piece!
We love anything that is extremely easy and delicious to make and this recipe certainly falls into that category and then some!
The recipe calls for Marshmallow Fluff and we have included a homemade recipe in our post for you, so be sure to scroll for details. This sweet and tangy treat makes a great homemade gift.
Best Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge Recipe
1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs (shortbread, lemon shortbread, or lemon cookies – I used 1 package of lemon shortbread cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups (about 2 bags) white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- Optional: for more punch of lemon, add about 1/2-1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2-3 drops yellow food coloring if desired
- 3/4 cup marshmallow fluff
Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge Video
We’ve found an easy Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge Video for you to follow. To see the Blogger take you through the steps, just click Play above. You will love how easy this recipe is ⇑
As you can see it’s a very simple list of ingredients and we guarantee you are going to be thrilled with the results. You can find the full recipe on the ‘Crazy for Crust’ Site at the link below. While you’re here be sure that you check out the Lemon Oreo Fudge and the Marshmallow Lemon Meringue Pies too. You’ll also love the Lemon Meringue Pie Jars. Don’t forget to Pin your favorites. Get recipe here
Over at ‘Kelly Bakes’ you can find these delicious Marshmallow Lemon Meringue Pies that are simple and delicious. Here’s what you need – :
Marshmallow Lemon Meringue Pies
For The Mallows -:
- 4 1/2 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin (or, 2 packages Knox)
- 1/2 C Meyer lemon juice (approximately the juice of 2 lemons; mine came up just short by a tablespoon or so, so I compensated with water until I reached the 1/2 cup line of my liquid measuring cup)
- the zest of 2 Meyer lemons
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/2 C light corn syrup
- 1/4 C water pinch of salt
- yellow food coloring (optional)
For dusting the pan:
- 1/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- 1 T canola oil or non-stick spray
get recipe via Kelly Bakes —> Marshmallow Lemon Meringue Pies
Marshmallow Fluff comes in so handy for recipes including the Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge featured above. You can find the Recipe at the following link here —> Marshmallow Fluff