They say, you’ve got to be made of Milo! Now you can make your own Milo Balls using only 4 ingredients! Watch the video now ..
We love Milo and if you do too, you’ll be thrilled with this recipe from Wendy’s Kitchen Table. Our regular WHOot Contributor has knocked it out the park and this recipe went viral on Facebook.
With only 4 ingredients, this no-bake recipe is a family favorite. Pop them in the kids lunch box for a special treat.
Milo image via Milo Official
Be warned though they are hugely addictive. You better double your batch as they will fly off the plate! For those that don’t know, Milo is much-loved Chocolate Malt that is mixed with milk and you can have it hot or cold. Milo is available on Amazon.
Milo Balls Video Tutorial
We have included a video from Taste Nation that shows you how to make your own Milo Balls at home. To watch, click Play above ^
Milo Balls 4 INGREDIENTS
- 1 x 250g packet Marie biscuits, crushed
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons Milo or 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut
- extra coconut for rolling
Kitchen Tip: Marie Biscuits are a sweet coffee and tea biscuit. You can use anything similar, any digestive biscuit. Chocolate Ripple Biscuits could also be used for this recipe too.
Milo Balls Recipe via Wendy’s Kitchen Table
Milo Balls Instructions
- In a large bowl crush biscuits until small or fine. (This works well in a food processor if you have one!)
- Add the Milo, coconut and condensed milk and mix until well combined.
- Roll teaspoonfuls into balls with your hands and then roll in coconut to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Store in refrigerator.
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -:
Wendy is a valuable contributor to our site so please show your support by subscribing to her youtube channel here