They are super cute and the whole family will go mad for these Mini BBQ Chicken Pizza Cups .. they couldn’t be easier either!
We are head over heels for anything that is made in a muffin tin and how good do these Mini Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza Cups look?
Seriously they are going to knock the socks off whoever tries them and they make the most perfect party food. They are great for appetizers and the perfect weekend and comfort food.
BBQ Chicken Pizza Cups via Lindsay Ann Bakes
They are on your table in no time flat and you only need a few simple ingredients. The creator of the recipe has also made a video tutorial. We have included it further down our page. Be sure to watch for all the clever tips and tricks.
BBQ Chicken Pizza Cups video and recipe via Lindsay Ann Bakes
BBQ Chicken Pizza Cups Video
Be sure to watch the quick and easy video that we have included above. Click Play now ^
Here’s Your Shopping List
What you need to make BBQ Chicken Pizza Cups Recipe -:
- 10 oz. refrigerated pizza crust dough
- olive oil, for brushing pan and dough
- garlic powder and Italian seasonings, optional
- 1/2 cup sauce (pizza sauce, bbq sauce, pesto sauce, etc), more as needed
- 1/2-3/4 cup toppings (pepperoni, chopped bbq chicken and red onion, veggies, etc)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or cheese blend of choice), more as needed
- garnish (Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, fresh cilantro, etc), optional
What others are reading
Please keep scrolling
Check out these —> Chicken and Cheese Mini Pies Recipe