This Mint Aero Cheesecake Recipe is a definite keeper and you won’t be able to wait to make it. This is a total winner …
We came across this easy and delicious NO BAKE recipe in our travels and couldn’t wait to share it with you. If you are a mint and cheesecake fan, this delicious treat will hit the spot!
It has a biscuit base. You can use digestive biscuits but Oreos and Chocolate Ripple are perfect and have a truly delicious taste.
Mint Cheesecake via BBC Good Food
Any Chocolate biscuit will be fine. It’s personal taste. The next level is simply a cheesecake and all you need to do is add green food coloring until you get your desired color.
You can then slather on a layer of whipped or mock cream and decorate. This is a dessert with the WOW factor!
Mint Aero Cheesecake via BBC
Mint Cheesecake Ingredients
- 120g Oreo biscuits
- 85g Melted butter
- 350g Soft Cream Cheese
- 250g Icing sugar
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 2 Large Mint Aero Bars
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake via Betty Crocker
- — 2 Packets Mint Aero Balls
- Left over Aero bars from above recipe
- 300 Mls whipping cream
- 150 grams white chocolate
- chocolate melts
- Grated chocolate
Mint Choc Cheesecake via Royal Chef
Mint Aero Cheesecake Directions
- Cheesecake Tin Size 8″ or 20cm
- Crush biscuits in ziplock bag with rolling pin or blitz in your processor
- Add in the melted butter.
- Mix Soft Cheese, Chocolate Bars and icing sugar.
- Whip the whipping cream and add to the mixture.
- Grate the 2 Aero bars.
- Add 3/4 of them to the mixture and combine.
- Spread mixture on your biscuit base.
- Add the remainder of grated Aero Bars to the top of the cheesecake.
- Decorate with Aero Balls.
- Leave to set in the fridge and enjoy!
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake via Pip & Ebby
Want More? Check out the No Bake Mint Chocolate Cheesecake below – Get the details here