It’s heaven on a plate and there’s a reason everyone is going mad for this delicious Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Log!
This Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Log will look fantastic on your table and it is surprisingly easy to put together. This dessert will elevate you to Rock Star status!
This Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Log will yield 10 servings. You need to allow one hour prep time and a minimum of 8 hours allowing for your chilling time.
The Blogger used a Buche Mold and they are also available in silicone. She also suggests that in place of a Buche Mold you could use a standard-size 9×5-inch loaf pan. If you do use the latter option that you ensure that you line with parchment. Ensure that you use enough the the paper overhangs two edges.
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Log Ingredients -:
Mint cheesecake layer
- 1 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 pound cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 can/7 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 oz. packet unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 4-5 drops liquid green food color
Chocolate mousse layer
- 1 tsp powdered gelatin
- 1 tbsp. cold water
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk, hot – (put in the microwave for 30+ seconds)
- 8 oz. quality chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 9 oz. chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. corn syrup
- Chocolate mint twigs (such as Grand Belgian brand or Revillon)
- Pieces of white chocolate with wood grain motif *optional
Make sure that the cake has sufficiently thawed prior to releasing from your pan. This will ensure a clean result – get the full instructions for this amazing recipe from Sprinkle Bakes —> Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Log Recipe