When it comes to the ultimate AO drink, you need to think Pink! Pink Moscato Strawberry Lemonade that is! This is a must make!
If you’re looking for something unique, yet still refreshing, you cannot go past this Pink Moscato Strawberry Lemonade.
It’s the perfect pre-dinner drink and you will certainly wow your guests when you serve this up. We have included a video (below) that shows you just how easy it is to make.
The Video version shows you how to create 4 different Frozen Drinks including the Strawberry Lemonade. There is a also a Raspberry Peach and Sangria.
In order to watch the video, click Play below ⇓
Pink Moscato Strawberry Lemonade Video
- 1 Bottle Pink Moscato
- 6 Cups Lemonade
- 1/4 cups of Strawberry Vodka
- Frozen Strawberry Slices
- Lemon Slices
- Mix in a Large Pitcher and Enjoy!
- Source – Sutter
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
image via ‘Food and Beverage Magazine’
How To Make Strawberry Moscato Slushie
Here’s another super refreshing drink, it’s a Slushie for Adults and we have 2 recipes for you to try. The first is Strawberry and the second is Strawberry Watermelon Moscato Slushie.
What you need
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 1 bottle Red Moscato
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1 bottle (750ml) Red Moscato
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of ice cubes
- hold back 1 cup of Moscato for serving (refrigerate)
In a food processor, blitz up your strawberries with all ingredients less the one cup of Moscato
Pour your mixture into ice cube trays and freeze. They need to be solid.
When you’re ready to enjoy, blitz your ice cubes and the cup of Moscato until it has a slush texture. Serve in cocktail glasses and garnish with strawberries.
Strawberry Watermelon Moscato Slushie
- 6 cup of watermelon cubes (seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of Strawberry Moscato
- Place watermelon cubes, sugar, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Pour through a strainer to remove the pulp. Place strained liquid in a glass baking dish and stir in the Moscato.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer and freeze the mixture for 2 to 3 hours, stirring with a fork every 45 minutes or so to break up ice crystals.
- When ready to serve, spoon the watermelon slush into a wine glass, filling the glass about 3/4 full. Pour in extra desired amount of Moscato and stir.
Vodka Sparklers Image via Valley & Co Lifestyle – Blog since removed
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Sparklers
- 4 oz. Strawberry infused vodka
- 4 oz. *Simple syrup
- 4 oz. Pink lemonade
- 4 oz. Sparkling wine
- Fresh strawberries
Pour simple syrup and vodka into a shaker and shake with ice. Strain and pour into 2 cocktail glasses and add pink lemonade. Top off with sparkling wine. Garnish with strawberries and mint. It’s so easy and incredibly delicious. Enjoy!