OMGeee! This Chocolate Eclair Cake No Bake Pinterest Recipe has been a huge smash and it’s so easy and tastes amazing ..
There is something about Chocolate Eclairs that conjures up memories of Bakeries. It is so difficult walking in and making a single selection and let’s face it our eyes are always bigger than our bellies .. well usually! That said it usually came down to Vanilla Slice, Chocolate Donut, Custard Tart or Chocolate Eclair. More often than not it was the latter and boy, have we found you a recipe! Seriously, who could resist?
We have selected this fabulous NO BAKE version to share with you. It’s quick and easy and gets rave reviews too!
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Of course, you can be creative and substitute if you like. We have included a video tutorial below for a super easy version and the Vlogger says that friends and family literally go bonkers for this recipe! Keep scrolling and to view, click Play below ⇓
Recipe and video instructions via Beauty By Mrs Outlaw
Chocolate Eclair Cake No Bake Recipe -:
For the filling
- 3 Cups Milk
- 2 3.5 oz Boxes Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 8 oz Container Cool Whip
- 1 Box Honey Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Topping
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. In a large bowl combine milk and instant pudding mix and beat until mixture thickens. Stir in Cool Whip.
2. Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×13″ dish. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and pudding mixture and then top with a final layer of graham crackers. You will use the whole box of graham crackers.
3. In a small sauce pan add sugar, cocoa, milk and vanilla extract to a boil for about 1 minute. stir very frequently. Turn off heat and cut butter into cubes and add to saucepan. Stir until butter has melted.
4. Pour and spread chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers.
5. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight and enjoy!
Get the Recipe —> Homemade Graham Crackers Recipe
Don’t want to make your own Graham Crackers?No Problem —> Get them here