This amazingly tasty and colourful No Bake Rainbow Pie is one of our most popular no bake desserts and it’s very easy to see why!
You will love to try this amazing Rainbow Pie and how good does it look. This is a colorful dessert that will be the talk of your table and it only uses a few simple ingredients.
It has a delicious Graham Cracker Crust and you can use any digestive biscuit in its place.
The recipe also uses Cool Whip which is simply a heavy whipping cream with gelatine. This recipe is easy enough the kids can make it. For a homemade Graham Crackers Recipe, find one here
How To Make Rainbow Pie Recipe -:
- 1 graham pie crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (approx. 2 whole lemons)
- 1 14oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as cool whip)
- 3½ cups fruit flavored mini marshmallows
- extra whipped topping for garnish (optional)
You can find the full recipe on the ‘Spend with Pennies’ Site here