These Oven Roasted Rainbow Vegetables Recipe are Tasty and super easy and you will love adding them to your favorite dishes.
Who would have thought that you could make Veggies that turn out juicy, delicious and are totally oil- free! All you need is 5 minutes to prep your veggies, then 25 minutes in your pre-heated oven. There’s a reason that these type of recipes have been a huge hit on the internet. We are living in a time where healthy living and eating is more prevalent, hence the popularity of such dishes.
As you read our post, you’ll find lots of handy infographics. Learn how to roast Fall Vegetables and the best ways to prepare them. You’ll also find cooking times and even how to cook Beets. As always, scroll our page to the end and Pin as you go. Be sure to watch the video too.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
We have also included a video tutorial that shows you how to turn them into a wonderful dinner for the family. The recipe includes Rainbow Vegetables and Chicken in foil. You will find the details further down our post. Be sure that you scroll all the way to the end so that you don’t miss a single great idea.
How to oven roast Fall Vegetables via Greatist
Learn the foolproof way to roast Fall Vegetables with this handy infographic. Start by preheating your oven to 400F and lining a baking tray with Parchment. Prepare your vegetables with a little Olive Oil and seasoning to taste then pop in the oven and bake for the recommended times shown.
How To Make Rainbow Vegetables Recipe Tasty Video -:
We’ve found an easy step by step video from Tasty that shows you how to make Rainbow Vegetables Recipe in foil and with Chicken. You won’t want to miss this super delicious and very easy meal idea. Click Play above now to view ⇑
1 medium-size red onion, diced
2 cups broccoli florets
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
2 cups baby carrots
1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
8-10 sprigs thyme
Few garlic cloves
4 chicken breasts
Salt and pepper, to taste
Pinch of paprika
4 sprigs thyme
4 garlic cloves
2 baking trays
Special Equipment -:
2 baking trays
Rainbow Vegetables Recipe And Chicken Preparation -:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Place red onion, broccoli, yellow bell pepper, baby carrots, and cherry tomatoes evenly on a baking tray. (Try not to let the vegetables overlap too much so they roast properly.)
3. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper (to taste).
4. Add sprigs of thyme and garlic clove halves on top of the vegetables.
5. Tear off four pieces of aluminum foil (approximately 12 in x 12 in).
6. Lay down the foil and place the chicken breast in the center for each one.
7. Season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika (all to taste).
8. Add sprigs of thyme and garlic clove on top of each chicken breast.
9. Bring the top and bottom edge of the foil into the center and fold a couple of times. Fold in the left and right sides a couple of times to seal the foil pack.
10. Place all 4 chicken foil packs on a baking tray.
11. Bake for 30 minutes.
How to roast Beets via Illustrated Bites
How to Cook Vegetables the healthiest way via Berkeley Wellness
If you are interested in more vegan recipes, the creator of these Oil Free Rainbow Vegetables, Simple Vegan Blog have their very own E-Book filled with 30 affordable recipes in 30 minutes or less. This would be a great addition to your kitchen. —> You can get your copy here
How to make Oil Free Oven Roasted Vegetables via Simple Vegan Blog
Oil Free Oven Roasted Rainbow Veggies -:
- 1⅔ cup chopped red bell peppers (250 g)
- 2 cups chopped carrots (250 g)
- 1⅓ cup chopped yellow bell peppers (200 g)
- 1⅔ cup chopped zucchini (250 g)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (100 g)
- 1 cup chopped red onions (200 g)
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- full recipe here
How to oven roast vegetables via Crafty Coin
This handy infographic shows how to cook vegetables the healthiest way. It includes roasting Root Vegetables and also baking, steaming, grilling or stir frying a variety of veggies from Acorn Squash to Fennel. It’s recommended that you don’t wash or chop veggies until you’re ready to use them as otherwise a lot of nutritional value can be lost.
Healthy High Iron Vegetables via Natural Healthy Concepts
Which vegetables should be stored in the refrigerator via Faith Family and Beef
Don’t throw out those veggie peelings and scraps after you’ve put your Oil Free Oven Roasted Vegetables together! You can turn them into a healthy homemade veggie stock that will keep well in the freezer. View all the details here –>