Breaking Bread never looked or tasted so good! This Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Pullapart Bread is one recipe you have to try ..
This photo has been all over the web and Pinterest bizillion times! There’s a reason that everyone is going crazy for it and you will too.
This delicious Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Pullapart Bread is packed full of flavor and that’s just the beginning of it! Melted Cheese, Onion, Garlic and Herbs are a taste sensation and ultimate combination.
Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Pullapart Bread via Joans Wanderings
Bread recipes are amongst the favorite ideas in our Community. Whilst you can easily use Bakery French Bread for this recipe, if you would rather make your own, we have a post for that too.
Be sure to check out this Fail Proof French Bread.
Cheesy Garlic Pullapart Bread Video-:
We have found a quick video from Tip Hero and it’s very easy to follow. Click Play above to view ⇑
- 1 crusty round or oblong loaf, such as country bread or sourdough
- 4 oz Monterey Jack (or other melting cheese such as Mozzarella)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 bunch green onions (about 6), finely chopped both white and green parts
Stuffed Cheesy Bread via Tip Hero
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Stuff thin slices of cheese or you can use shredded if you prefer and wedge between the cut bread.
- Mix together your butter, garlic cloves, salt and green onions until a nice paste has formed.
- Spoon the mixture over the top of your loaf and in between the rows of bread.
- Pop a piece of foil over the top and bake in your oven for 20 minutes. For the final five minutes remove your foil and bake at 400F until you have melted all your cheese and have a nice brown top. Be careful not to burn.