This is one of the all time favorite recipes on our site! One look at the photos and you’ll be sold! This is a winner dinner ..
The whole family will be delirious over this delicious Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon and how good does it look! You only need a handful of ingredients and it’s on your table in 30!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken via Taste & See
So what are you going to need to create this chicken dish that has been Pinned over a million times?
The best part is you are more than likely to have these staples hanging out in your pantry fridge. It’s so uncomplicated it’s ridiculous and that’s why it’s so popular!
Here’s What You Need
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded Asiago cheese – for melting on top
- 3-4 slices bacon – cooked and crumbled (can leave slightly under-done, it will finish cooking under broiler)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Oil for frying – about 1/2 – 3/4 cup depending on size of skillet
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts – about 4-5 oz each
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
We told you it was simple! You can find the full recipe at the link below but while you’re here be sure you check out some of the other winning chicken dinners that we’ve included for you. The Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts are definitely worth checking out.