If you love Spaghetti Bolognese you are going to love these Individual Spaghetti Pies and how good do they look.
These creamy, cheesy Individual Spaghetti Pies will become a favourite family meal! They’re perfect for a party platter or weekend snack too. They’re really quick and easy and you can make as a single Spaghetti Casserole or in your Muffin Tin.
These are a real crowd pleaser and perfect for Moms on the run. One thing’s for sure and that is everyone will love these Spaghetti Bolognese Pies. So, let’s look at what you are going to need on your Shopping List.
How To Make Individual Spaghetti Pies -:
For the Crust -:
4 cups cooked spaghetti (Whole Wheat, Brown Rice, or for low carb Spaghetti all work fine if you want to substitute them).
1/3 cup melted butter
2 large eggs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Individual Spaghetti Pies Instructions -:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together spaghetti and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into into spaghetti and butter mixture and mix well.
- Spray 2 large muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Divide spaghetti mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Press spaghetti to form a little nest in each muffin cup.
For the filling
3/4 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
You can also make Spaghetti Meatballs in your muffin tin. Click Play above to watch the video ^^^