If you love Spaghetti Bolognese you are going to love these Individual Spaghetti Pies and how good do they look.
These creamy, cheesy Individual Spaghetti Pies will become a favorite family! They’re perfect for a party platter they’re a yummy treat for the family too.
They are a real crowd pleaser and perfect for Moms on the run. One thing’s for sure and that is everyone will love them. So, let’s look at what you are going to need on your Shopping List.
Spaghetti Pies via treasure in an earthen vessel
How To Make Individual Spaghetti Pies -:
For the Crust -:
4 cups cooked spaghetti (Whole Wheat, Brown Rice, or for low carb Spaghetti all work fine if you want to substitute them).
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Individual Spaghetti Pies Instructions -:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together spaghetti and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into spaghetti and butter mixture and mix well.
- Spray 2 large muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Divide spaghetti mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Press spaghetti to form a little nest in each muffin cup.
For the filling
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Muffin Tin Spaghetti Meatballs Video
You can also make Spaghetti Meatballs in your muffin tin. Click Play above to watch the video ^