This Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites Recipe has been super popular and with good reason. You’ll love the surprise inside!
These Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites look and taste amazing! They’re sure to impress all your guests and are quick and easy to make once you know how. Scroll our page and check out the Brownie Christmas Trees and NO Bake Chocolate Covered Strawberry Christmas Trees too.
You will also love the video tutorial that shows you the easy process of how to recreate these cuties in your own kitchen. Be sure to view our page all the way to the end and don’t forget to Pin your favourites!
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Here’s an easy to follow videofrom BHG. Ed shows you how to make the Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites Recipe Click Play above to view ^^^
How To Make Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites Video -:
Here’s what you will need -:
chocolate cupcakes or muffins
piping bag and star nozzle
green food colouring
Buttercream Frosting -:
125 grams unsalted butter
300 grams icing sugar
baubles, M&M’s, Sprinkles, Stars
How To Make Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites Recipe -:
Here’s how Ed made his awesome Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites Recipe.
The best part about this recipe is it’s super simple. You can either whip up a batch of box mix cupcakes in your muffin tin or even use store bought if you are pressed for time. If you prefer to make from scratch, use your favourite recipe..
- Cut the tops off your cupcakes so they have a flat base
- Prepare a buttercream icing. Ed combined the butter and icing sugar, whisking until it was light and fluffy. He added some vanilla essence and lemon for flavour. Again, you can use your own favourite icing recipe or check out our buttercream icing guide for more flavours and ideas.
- Mix in green food colouring – if you are worried about food dyes, go natural, there are plenty on Amazon.
- Grab a piping bag and fill it with your mixture, use a star nozzle on your piping bag.
- Cut the base off your strawberry so it sits flat on the base of your cupcake.
- Pop a dob of icing to the base of strawberry so that it sits nice and straight on your cupcake.
- Start piping individual stars on your strawberry until the whole thing is covered. You will get a lovely spiky effect.
- To decorate you will need to throw your baubles and m&m’s gently onto your tree so that you don’t touch it and crush the effect that you have just achieved. Don’t forget to add a star or peppermint to the top!
Featured Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownies via Erica’s Sweet Tooth & BHG
Hot Tip: How To Make Any Cake taste like it’s from a bakery ..
- Follow directions on the package.
- Add 1 more egg or 2 for a richer taste.
- Replace Oil with melted butter and double the amount.
- Replace the water with an amount of milk.
- Mix and bake according to the package. Enjoy