These Easy Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls are no-bake, easy to make, and beyond delicious! Be sure to watch the video tutorial too ..
How good do these easy Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls look and they are 3 Ingredients and the legendary NO BAKE recipe that everyone loves!
Tim Tams are an Aussie Icon and if you are not familiar with them, you are missing out! Tim Tam is a brand of chocolate biscuit that is made by Arnott’s. They consist of two malted biscuits that are separated by a light chocolate cream filling. They are coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate and they are incredible! Scroll our page for details and check out the video tutorial. You’ll also love the Baileys Cheesecake Balls too.
Like what you see? Why not join up to receive our Newsletter .. you’ll get all our best content straight to your Inbox, several times a week. You’ll love it and it’s completely free! —> Join here
Easy Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls Recipe -:
- 200 g (1 Pack) Tim Tams or Penguins (sub Oreos)
- 125 g Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
Need Tim Tams for your recipe? You can substitute Oreos, but for a truly amazing taste, use Tim Tams, you’ll notice the difference! —> Get yours here
Tim Tam Balls Video Tutorial
We have included a video tutorial from The One Pot Chef. Click Play above to watch now ⇑ If you don’t have Tim Tams or Penguins available where you live, you can substitute Oreos.
Tim Tam Balls Instructions -:
- Step 1 – Start by crushing Tim Tams in blender with cream cheese and blitz.
- Step 2 – With clean hands, roll your mixture into small balls. Next, roll in grated chocolate or desiccated coconut, sprinkles or any other crushed candy.
- Step 3 – Refrigerate until firm and enjoy!
Want More? Check out the famous Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls Recipe ⇓ —> Get the details here